In our preschool classroom, your active 2- or 3-year-old will participate in engaging experiences and environments that support the development of their brain, body and social-emotional skills. Our classroom is designed to provide the structure and support your child needs during this important transition from toddler to preschool.
The foundation of our Preschool curriculum is aligned with (WMELS) Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards that helps your child develop the skills needed for school.. We enhance this curriculum with the latest research into brain-based development.
INSIDE YOUR PRESCHOOL DAY
- Relationship-building exercises, critical thinking, sensory and language experiences
- Small group learning experiences
- Story time that includes Seeds of Literacy, focusing on literacy skills and character development
- Outside time Music and movement
PRESCHOOL PROGRAM GOALSSocial-Emotional Development
- Promote gross motor and fine motor skills
- Promote learning and problem solving skills
- Encourage logical thinking
- Promote representational and symbolic thinking
- Develop Listening and speaking skills
- Grow reading and writing skills